Methane Gas Extraction
Service Code : MGE 04
Brand Name : GEOPROBE
Methane Gas Extraction Service
Coalbed Methane (CBM) is a natural gas got during Coalification process and is trapped in the micro-pores of coal matrix within suitable geological conditions. Extraction of Methane Gas Extraction from Indian coal blocks finds difficulties as most of basins are beset with its unique geological features and heterogenic nature / development of coal layers. The history of Tectonic-sedimentary in the exclusive blocks differs greatly that leads to irregular distribution of fairways. Thus, fairway analysis is a herculean task. Technical department of GEOPROBE holds great experience of about three decades in almost every major Indian coal basins and is committed to taking on the challenges employing their expertise.
The company is expert in the exploration and extraction of Methane Gas Extraction and Coal Mine Methane. The possibility of success of the assigned CBM blocks, with little data, remains scant, we leverage our in-depth knowledge of Indian Coal Basins, both Permian and Tertiary, provide effective guidance to our clients, beginning from tender stage, in order that the likelihood of success becomes high. If the blocks are alloted, we help our clients by offering full technical and logistical supports in getting Statutory Approval. By our efficient support, even inexperienced clients can successfully manage CBM exploration in a comfortable manner and with less workforce.
Services mentioned below we offer during exploration of Methane Gas Extraction:
- Extending full-scale support in bidding for different services for an example, slim hole & test well drilling, core logging, desorption and different laboratory tests and permeability tests.
- Rendering support in the preparation of slim hole & test well site.
- Offering integral support in technical aspects with the commitment to supplying our field experts during the Phase – I Exploration.
- Giving support in bidding processes for drill stem test, geophysical logging and for development of surface facility.
- We also assist our clients in choosing proven techniques for the test wells.
- At the time of well drilling and dewatering process, our field team manages and supervises the field operations, besides helping in technical affairs for analyzing and reviewing dewatering and resultant gas flow.
- Give reports on the accomplishment of coring as well as on the completion of test well drilling for submission to DGH / MoP&NG.
- On accomplishment of phase – I exploration, we assist in finding out sweet spots for pilot well drilling.
- For Projects of Coal Mine Methane for the impending blocks of Coal India Limited we also extend help in the same fashion as stated above.